Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Things I'm Lovin' Tuesday: Farmer's Markets!

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchase my own Farmer's Market goodies.

Last year I started a monthly blog series called
THINGS I'M LOVIN' TUESDAY!!!
Past post can be found:
herehereherehereherehereherehereherehereherehere and here!!
And make sure to check back every last Tuesday of the month!

Now onto what I'm lovin' this month...


I've been going to farmer's markets for years.
There's a great little one just a few miles from my house on Sundays.
But I was recently introduced to two other amazing ones in Los Angeles.

I had heard good things about the Calabasas Farmer's Market
and just a few Saturdays ago I finally went for the first time.
While it was bigger than the farmer's market in Encino,
parking was a little more of a hassle unless you wanted to pay.

My boyfriend took me to the Brentwood Farmer's Market recently
and it was by the best farmer's market I've ever been to!
It was huge and the quality of the goods were amazing.
And parking is surprisingly pretty easy for the area on a Sunday.

What are your favorite goodies to buy at the farmer's market?

And if you're Los Angeles local - what's your favorite farmer's market in the area?

No comments:

Post a Comment