Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Things I'm Lovin' Tuesday: Spotify!


This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased my own Spofity Subscription.

A few months ago I started another monthly blog series called
THINGS I'M LOVIN' TUESDAY!!!
If you missed the first few, you can find them hereherehere and here!
and make sure to check back every last Tuesday of the month!


Now onto what I'm lovin' this month...

I've known about Spotify for years now,
but didn't really start using it until recently.
And after using it for a few months, 
I'm hooked! Yes, HOOKED!


I created a free Spotify account over the Summer
and started using it mostly while working out.
I was already using my iPod or other music services,
but I quickly found out I really liked Spotify.

Not long after signing up, I was pretty much only using Spotify,
I now had the ability to skip a ton of songs and no more ads between a few songs.
I knew within the first week that I'd be keeping it past the trial!

So why am I loving Spotify exactly?
As mentioned above I use it when working out,
and it's totally improved my workouts the last few months.
But I've found I also love to use Spotify while doing long drives,
and have started listening to it while working as well!

If you haven't tried Spotify yet, you really should!
Don't delay like I did.
I really wish I'd given it a try sooner!

1 comment:

  1. Your article is extraordinarily smart.I love to browse your diary's posts everyday and that i got vast facilitate from your blog and developed a replacement app spotify premium free android apk
    you'll check.Thanks for wonderful diary.

    ReplyDelete