Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Things I'm Lovin' Tuesday: Rosebud Salve Tube!

A few months ago I started another monthly blog series called
THINGS I'M LOVIN' TUESDAY!!!
If you missed the first few, you can find them herehere and here
and make sure to check back every last Tuesday of the month!

Now onto what I'm lovin' this month...

I was introduced to Rosebud Salve years ago.
I think I was in middle school the first time I used it,
and I really liked it right away - but didn't LOVE it. 


I've never been a big fan of lip gloss or chapstick in a tub.
Something about applying it with my finger just grosses me out.
And I quickly decided to stick with another old favorite instead.

That is until recently...

While shopping at Sephora, I had to do a double take.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it,
but I found Rosebud Salve in a tube!!!


I've used the Rosebud Salve in a tube pretty much every day since.
I really love how soft it makes my lips feel,
but I think my favorite part is the subtle smell of roses!

If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend you do so!
It doesn't leave the sticky feeling on your lips
and for 6 bucks I think it's a steal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment