Friday, October 30, 2015

Favorite Halloween Candy!

Happy Friday you guys!!!
I'm back today for another Friday Link Up!
And again, I'm linking up with THREE different groups.
Make sure to check them all out at the bottom of this post!

I have a HUGE sweet tooth and love all kinds of candy,
so you better believe I love when Halloween rolls around.
Stores are stocking giant bags of candy months in advance,
which really tests my will power not to buy one of every kind!

And since today is the day before Halloween,
I'm throwing all will power aside to share my 
FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY!!!
(In no particular order)






Now for more Friday Link Up Fun, check out the blogs below!

Andrea and Erika's blogs from Friday Favorites.

April's blog from 5 on Friday.

Karli and Amy's blogs from oh hey friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment