Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Bubble Bath Review: Calgon Skin Silkening Bubble Bath

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased my own Bubble Bath.

Another third Wednesday of the month,
so of course that means another Bubble Bath Review!
I have no idea how long I'll keep doing these posts,
but with the weather getting cooler I'll for sure be taking more baths!

If you missed them, make sure to check out past bubble bath reviews:

I honestly have NO idea where I got this bubble bath,
but I do remember being excited it was ginger scented.
I'm a big fan of ginger in food and drinks,
so I had high hopes for this bubble bath.


If you've learned anything from past bubble bath post,
you'll know I always have some kind of drink and something to read!


Just like the last few month's,
and most bubble bath's for that matter,
this one is really a no-brainer.

Simply pour the bubble bath into running water...

And then sit back with a good book to soak and relax!!!

This was another fairly inexpensive bubble bath
and it didn't disappoint one bit.
Great bubbles and the ginger scent was AMAZING!
I'll be buying this one again for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment