Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bubble Bath Review: Lush Bubble Bars

 This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased my own Bubble Bars.

While looking for holiday gifts a few months back,
I ran across something that caught my eye - Lush Bubble Bars.
I was intrigued, but didn't buy any as I was shopping for other people.

Recently I was getting lunch with a friend at the mall
and saw the Lush store out of the corner of my eye.
I had to go in and did not leave empty handed.

What I left Lush With:
Pictured from Left to Right
Special Edition 
(not online)
(Can be used for 2 baths!)
(Bath Bomb, not Bath Bar)

So how do you use Bubble Bars???
It's SO easy, let me show you!

You simply break off part of the Bubble Bar,
and start to crumble it under running water.
Keep crumbling until you've used it all.

And then sit back and enjoy your bubble bath!!

Now I bet you're wondering that I thought...

I really love bubble baths, so I was super excited to try these.
I've only tried the one (Yuzu and Cocoa) so far, 
but was quite impressed with how bubbly my bath was!
While they are amazing, the cost is a little steep,
so I'll probably save these for a special treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment