Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sesame Seed Coated Seared Ahi

For the longest time I was afraid to cook Seared Ahi.
I guess I was scared I would mess it up somehow.
But after talking to a friend, she convinced me to try it.
And I was shocked at how easy it really was!!

So after make it a few times,
I decided that even though it is pretty easy,
I should share it on my blog!

The Goods:
Ahi Tuna
Olive Oil
Soy Sauce
Sesame Seeds

Dip your tuna in soy sauce then immediately coat in sesame seeds.

Heat a stainless steel pan over medium-high heat,
add a little bit of olive oil and swirl around to distribute.

Once your pan is hot add your tuna and a few minutes.
I usually flip after two to three minutes,
but for more rare flip after about a minute and a half.

Cook another few minutes until tuna has reached desired doneness.

Remove seared tuna from the pan and let rest a few minutes.
Slice your tuna pretty thin on an angle and serve as desired.

Most recently, I enjoyed mine on a delicious green salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment