Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bubble Bath Review: Rite Aid Bubble Bath

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased my own Bubble Bath.

and the month before I shared my thoughts on Lush Bubble Bars in this post!

Getting the hint yet that I'm into bubble baths?
And that I'm sharing my thoughts on ones I try?
If you have any bubble baths you love,
I'd love your suggestions so send 'em my way!!!

I got today's bubble bath Rite Aid.
As in the drug store.
The one where they sell scoops of ice cream!
MMMMM ice cream.

Ok back to bubble bath.
The Rite Aid Renewal Bubble Bath!

They had a few different scents.
I smelled them all and left with two:
Sweet Pea and Warm Vanilla Sugar


This one is a no-brainer.
Simply pour the liquid bubble bath under running water.

And in my case, get impatient and remove the cap...

Boom. Bubbles!!

The more you add, the more bubbly your bath will be.
And I personally love me some bubbles!

Didn't think I forgot something to drink and reading material, did you?

Would I buy the Rite Aid Bubble Bath again?
Absolutely!
100%!!

It smelled great, produced great bubbles and was less than $5!
You really can't beat that in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment