Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Bubble Bath Review: Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Foam Bath

 This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased (or received as a gift) my own Foam Bath.

I've been doing bubble bath reviews the last few months.
You can read past reviews here, here and here!

As I mentioned last month -
If you have any bubble baths you love,
I'd love your suggestions so send 'em my way!!!

I've been a fan of Bath & Body Works since I was a teen.
In college I was introduced to their Aromatherapy line by a friend.
And that is when I fell in love with their Eucalyptus Spearmint scent!

I had previously used the Stress Relief lotion and pillow mist.
And the candle in that scent is pretty amazing too!
I had yet to try their Body Wash and Foam Bath.

But I got smart and asked for some last Christmas!
And guess what you guys???
I soon received not one, but two different ones to try!


There are MANY different Body Wash & Bath Foam options,
and the two that I received were:
Eucalyptus Spearmint and Lavender Vanilla.

Since I love the Eucalyptus Spearmint scent,
that's the one I picked to try first!

And just like last month's bubble bath,
this one is pretty much another no-brainer!

Simply squeeze out the bubble bath under running water.

And keeeeeeeeeep squeezing to get lots of bubbles!

Then lay back, relax and enjoy reading your book!

So are you wondering what I thought???

Well I liked it a lot!
The bubbles were really great,
but it didn't "wow" me like I was hoping.
Since I do love the scent so much though,
chances are I'll be using it again in the future!


1 comment: