Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Musts!

Happy Friday Everyone!!
I'm back today for another Friday Link Up!
And again, I'm linking up with THREE different groups.
Make sure to check them all out at the bottom of this post!

I'm so excited guys - Summer officially started less than a week ago!
I bet we're all ready for the longer days and warmer weather.
And since this is just the beginning of the season, now is a great time to share
FIVE SUMMER MUSTS!!!

SUNSCREEN
Sunscreen is SO important and that's why it's #1 on my list!
Being a redhead, I've burnt more times than I can remember.
And sadly have had a couple skin cancer scares too.
Make sure you're getting annual (or biannual in my case) skin checks folks.

Now I don't leave home without SPF on - even if it's not sunny!
Not only is it important to apply both face and body SPF,
but it's equally as important to reapply as needed.

HYDRATE
Summer months are HOT and easy to get dehydrated. 
Whatever you're doing these next few months,
if it's outside or not,
making sure that you stay hydrate is really important.

Drinking water is key, but I know a lot of people find it "boring".
So why not try hydrating with some yummy watermelon
or even make yourself a batch of watermelon juice???

COOL OFF
I grew up in Arizona, so I know a thing or two about staying cool in the Summer.
Growing up, I was such a little fish.
If there was a pool nearby, I was in it!
And could swim ALL.DAY.LONG.

Heading to the beach is one of my favorite ways to cool down.
Even if you don't go in the water all the way (or at all),
chances are the temps will be cooler and there will be a cool ocean breeze.

I haven't hit a water park in YEARS,
but I remember full days spent at them in my younger days.
Ahhh to be young and carefree again. 

SUMMER VACATION
With school out for a few months, Summer is a great time to take a trip!
Hit the road with some friends for a fun road trip.
Get a group together and go on a camping adventure.
Or hop on a plane and go somewhere exotic!!!

SUMMER READS
I'm not sure why - but I always seem to read more in the Summer months.
I have the two books shown above waiting to be read.
And I always have some kind of magazine handy.
And both are great to take to the pool or beach!

Now for more Friday Link Up Fun, check out the blogs below!

Andrea and Erika's blogs from Friday Favorites.

April's blog from 5 on Friday.

Karli and Amy's blogs from oh hey friday!


1 comment:

  1. Loved Tina Fey's book, I bet you will too!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete