Sunday, September 22, 2013

Watermelon Juice

Now that it's officially Fall (woohoo!!), I'm finally getting around to posting about one of my favorite little treats that I discovered this summer - Watermelon Juice!

I've always loved watermelon, so it's no wonder I love the juice just at much! I had just never really thought about making watermelon into a juice. One of my amazing co-workers is the one that gave me the idea! Now that I've done it, I'm sad that I hadn't discovered the refreshing amazingness of it sooner! 

It's great alone - best if chilled, but also makes a great compliment to champaign!

After making this juice quite a few times, I noticed a different co-worker drinking a SPICY watermelon pressed juice from one of the local juice bars. I was a little hesitant, but tried it and absolutely love it as well! 




I don't have a juicer, but I simply cut up seedless watermelon into cubes, blend and then run through a fine mesh strainer. It's so easy and delicious. Give it a try if you can still find watermelon this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment