Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bacon Friday With Friends!

I unexpectedly had some friends over for dinner on Friday night. I got a call saying they were going to be near me and were curious if I wanted to hang out. I didn't have any plans so I told them to come on over! 

None of us really wanted to go out and spend money, so we quickly figured out what we had in our fridges and made a meal out of that! And because bacon is SO delicious, we decided to include it in everything we made - including dessert! And that's how Bacon Friday came about!

ALL the goodies!
Ranch Fries with Bacon Crumbles
Spring Mix Salad with Figs, Goat Cheese and Bacon
Grilled Cheese with Bacon. 
YUM!!!


And for dessert...

We enjoyed Chocolate Covered Bacon!
They picked it up at the fair earlier in the day.
And it was a perfect ending to a bacon filled Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment