Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Food!

Since I just got back from Kansas City, I just wanted to stay in LA and have a fun and relaxing weekend at home. And what long holiday weekend would be complete without some delicious homemade food? Not one that I'm part of, that's for sure! 

Last night, I had a few friends over for an assortment of tasty appetizers. It was a great time with lots of amazing food. I knew it was a success because we were ALL stuffed by the end of the evening.

Deviled Eggs, Caprese Skewers, Bacon Wrapped Bleu Cheese Stuffed Dates and Fresh Melon!

But wait...there's more!!!

Homemade Soft Pretzels, Sriracha Fried Pickles, French Macaroons and M&M Cookies!

Hope you all had an amazing long holiday weekend! Back to work tomorrow for me, but check back soon for other tasty treats!!



No comments:

Post a Comment