Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bubble Bath Review: Dead Sea Essentials

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased my own Bubble Bath.

Happy Hump Day!
The week is already half over.
YAY!!!!
I know that I'm excited.

Hope the rest of your week flies by!
Maybe taking a bubble bath will help.
And lucky you, I have a NEW bubble bath review today!

If you've missed past month's reviews,
you can read them herehereherehere and here.

Now let's get to the fun part,
and why you're really here -
the bubble bath review!!!

While shopping at Nordstrom Rack recently,
I found a 3-pack of bubble bath that intrigued me.
And since I am doing these fun reviews, of course I bought it!

After purchasing it at Nordstrom Rack,
I saw that it's sold a few other places as well.
They carry it at Target, Walgreens and Drugstore.com too!
(If purchasing online - make sure to use Ebates to get cash back!!!)


The 3-Pack that I purchased came with three amazing scents:

I decided to try the Hydrating Hibiscus scent first.

As with MOST of the past one's that I've reviewed,
this month's bubble bath is a no-brainer!

Simply pour the bubble bath under running water.
The directions said to use One Ounce,
but I'm a rebel and used half the bottle!

Sorry I'm not sorry, but I love me lots of bubbles!

This time I went without an adult beverage and magazine.
Instead, I opted for a refreshing ginger peach black iced tea
and chanced dropping my phone in the tub to read the news!




No comments:

Post a Comment