Monday, August 31, 2015

August Garden Update!

Last month I mentioned I purchased new Coconut Liners
and was hoping to get new flowers to plant soon.
Well just a week or so after I published that post,
I made a trip to Home Depot for some new flowers!

The Home Depot flower (and herb) haul!!!

And all the new liners just waiting for new flowers to be planted!

I normally do a few different varieties of flowers...

But this time I went with just petunias in many different colors!

And I also replaced the liners/plants in my hanging baskets too!

I'm loving those lil purple flowers!

The marigolds I planted a few weeks ago are blooming like crazy!
And the gardenia plant is still going strong too.

This jalapeno plant continues to surprise me!
Keep the blooms and peppers coming please!

The basil plant I had was needing replaced,
so I brought this lil sucker home and it's already thriving!

And I know I say this every month now, but look at the Christmas Tree!
It's now HUGE and I can't wait to decorate it in December!

Slowly but surely, the lemon tree is filling out again.
And that one branch just keeps getting taller and taller.
I just picked FOUR lemons off the tree last week too.

And lastly is this amazing cactus!
I don't know if I've ever shared it,
but I've had it for years and it's HUGE too!!

As a reminder -
I will be blogging about garden updates 
every last day of each month.

It may not be a complete update each month,
but it will be about something in the garden.

So keep coming back to see what I have growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment