Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Whiskey Wednesday: Irish Redhead

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!
In April, I started a fun new blog series - 
Whiskey Wednesday!!!

If you missed them, here are the last three:
Irish MuleMint Julep and Bourbon & Sparkling Lemonade.
And make sure to check back each month for a new recipe!
Whiskey Wednesday will happen every first Wednesday of the month.

When I started this blog series a few months ago,
I asked for input from friends, but also did some research myself.
While doing so, I found a recipe for an Irish Redhead.

Seeing that I am both Irish and a redhead,
add in the fact that I'm a whiskey fan,
 and this drink seemed PERFECT for me!
Now let me show you how it's made.

The Goods:
Irish Whiskey
Grenadine
Sprite
Lemon
Lime

Start with 3 ounces of Irish Whiskey...

Add 1 ounce of grenadine...

The juice from half a lemon...

And then the juice from half a lime.

Stir everything so it's combined...

And pour that mixture over ice.

Lastly, add 6 ounces of Sprite.

Garnish with more fresh lemon and lime.

And finally - drink on your balcony on a nice Summer evening!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment