Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Whiskey Wednesday: Bourbon and Sparkling Lemonade

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!
In April, I started a fun new blog series - 
Whiskey Wednesday!!!

If you missed them, here are the last two: Irish Mule and Mint Julep.
And make sure to check back each month for a new recipe!
Whiskey Wednesday will happen every first Wednesday of the month.

When I first decided to do this blog series,
I reached out to friends who are whiskey drinkers and asked for suggestions!
And let me tell you - they did NOT disappoint.

While this month's Whiskey Wednesday recipe is super simple,
it's also pretty darn tasty if I do say so myself.
Let me show you how simple it really is...

The Goods:
Whiskey
Sparkling Lemonade

THAT'S IT!
Told you it's simple.

Add ice to your glass.
Then pour in a shot (or two) of whiskey.

Next top off with your desired amount of lemonade.
I like it best with 1 part whiskey and 3 parts lemonade,
but do whatever YOUR lil heart desires!!

Finally - finish off with a slice of fresh lemon.

And now all that's left to do is cheers and enjoy your drink!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Alison! It is and makes a great summer cocktail!

      Delete
  2. This counts as juice right? :) Sound like breakfast to me. lol #whipitupwednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wish! Did you have it for breakfast today?? ;)

      Delete