Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Things I'm Lovin' Tuesday: Rosalynne Love Handlettering

A few weekends ago I was blog brainstorming,
and I came up with an idea for a NEW series for this blog.
I love sharing foods I make, DIY projects I do and my garden updates,
but I thought it'd be fun to add a monthly post about what I'm currently loving.

So starting today,
and happening every last Tuesday of the month,
I will posting a new blog as part of
THINGS I'M LOVIN' TUESDAY!!!

It may be a new food I can't get enough of, 
it may be a new cleaning product that is amazing,
it may be a new fun beauty trend I just have to share,
or it may be something completely random and out of the blue!

Since today is the very first post for the series,
I thought I'd go with something completely random,
and share a great Etsy shop with you guys,
owned by someone I've known almost her WHOLE LIFE!


I've known about Rosalynne Love for awhile,
but it wasn't until recently that I made my first purchase.
And man, I wish I hadn't waited so long to place an order!
These designs are so darling and Rosalynne is such a doll.

Like I mentioned above, I've known Rosalynne for years!
She was just a little baby when I met her, but I too was a lot younger.
Not only was her dad the pastor of the church I grew up in,
but I spent years "babysitting" her and her two siblings.

I sadly haven't seen her in quite a few years,
but am so proud of the lady she's become
and what she's doing with her life today.
And that's one of the reasons I had to share her shop today!

Take a look below at the fun things I recently got from Rosalynne Love.

Aren't these just so cute???

I knew I wanted this design immediately.

And of course this one because it's my favorite bible verse!

And how could I forget this one?

Not only are her designs really cute,
but the quality of the shirts are great too!
The writing on the sparkle one above even sparkles!
I mean really - how cool is that??? 

Now head on over to Rosalynne Love
and order yourself some of her cute shirts!
Oh and maybe throw in a tote bag
or even a moleskin notebook while you're at it!

Don't forget to check back the last Tuesday in August,
and every month for that matter,
so you can read all about that month's 
THINGS I'M LOVIN' TUESDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment