Friday, August 28, 2015

Favorite Ways to Wrap Up Summer!

TGIF you guys!!!
I'm back today for another Friday Link Up!
And again, I'm linking up with THREE different groups.
Make sure to check them all out at the bottom of this post!

I feel like I JUST posted about Summer Musts,
but that was already a few months ago!
And with the Summer almost over, it's time to talk about
FAVORITE WAYS TO WRAP UP SUMMER!!!

We still have a month or so of hot temps in Los Angeles,
but I know that it will be Fall before I know it.
So today I have just a few suggestions
on ways to capture the last essence of Summer! 

Grilling Outside
Get in some grilling while the weather is still nice and warm.
Burgers, chicken, tacos and much more!!!
Turkey Burgers
Lemon Pepper Chicken
Blackened Tilapia Tacos

Movies in the Park
If you're local to Los Angeles, there are three fun options!
I've only been to Cinespia, but I hear great things about all three.

Outdoor Games
Get some friends together for some outdoor games.
Take advantage of the sun being out late
because soon it will be sundown around 5PM!

Summer Color Mani/Pedi 
I don't know about you, but I tend to think bright colors for Summer.
Get your last fun, bright mani/pedi before dark Fall colors are all over!
Essie Fashion Playground
Essie Watermelon
DND Gel Pinky Kinky

Back To School Shopping
(Options in high and low price points!)
I'm not in school (and haven't been for years) but I love Back to School time!
New clothes, a new planner and a new bag were always a must for me.
Paige Verdugo Jeans
Erin Condren Life Planner
Tumi Nora Tote

Target Jeggings
Target Planner
Target Tote

Now for more Friday Link Up Fun, check out the blogs below!

Andrea and Erika's blogs from Friday Favorites.

April's blog from 5 on Friday.



Karli and Amy's blogs from oh hey friday!


1 comment:

  1. I'm not in school (and haven't been for years) but I love Back to School time!
    New clothes, a new planner and a new bag were always a must for me.You might also like this website which is for fashion women bags:bosidu

    ReplyDelete