Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Bubble Bath Review: Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased my own Bubble Bath.

Happy Wednesday!
Happy Hump Day!!
And since it's the 3rd Wednesday of the month...
Happy Bubble Bath Review Day too!!!

I think you know by now that I love bubble baths.
What you may not know though is that I love Target!
Yes, shopping at Target can sometimes be dangerous,
(because who can leave with just what's on their list?!?!)
But sometimes you find little gems that are such a good deal!

And that's exactly what happened with today's bubble bath.
Since starting this Bubble Bath Review series,
I pretty much keep my eyes open for bubble bath anywhere I am,
and this one* caught my eye on a Target trip not too long ago.

There were many different kinds,
but the Milk and Honey really intrigued me!

Just like the last few month's,
and most bubble bath's for that matter,
this one is really a no-brainer.

Simply pour the bubble bath into running water...

Sit back with a delicious cocktail...

And let the bubbles take over!

This bubble bath was fairly inexpensive,
produced a lot of great bubbles,
and smelled pretty darn good too.
So I'd for sure purchase it again!

Past bubble bath reviews:

*I'm aware the above link is for the bubble bath sold at Walgreens,
but I was unable to find the exact version of the one I tried on Target's website

No comments:

Post a Comment