Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Things I'm Lovin' Tuesday: Shark Rotator Vacuum

A few months ago I started another monthly blog series called
THINGS I'M LOVIN' TUESDAY!!!
If you missed the first two, you can fine them here and here,
and make sure to check back every last Tuesday of the month!

Now onto what I'm lovin' this month...

I know this is a little strange...but I really enjoy cleaning.
And having good cleaning products or tools makes it even better.
A few months ago I was in the market for a new vacuum,
and my aunt suggested the Shark Rotator 3 in 1 Lift-Away Vacuum.


I trust my aunt's opinion for many things in life,
so less than a week later, I purchased the vacuum she suggested.
Not only was it on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond,
but I also used a 20% off coupon to make it even cheaper!


The vacuum was super easy to put together
and I was able to start cleaning in no time at all!
It was much quieter than my previous vacuum,
and it also seemed to pick up SO much more!

Not only does it work great on both carpets and hard surfaces,
but it's super simple to switch from one way of vacuuming to another.
And on top of all that awesomeness - it's SO easy to clean too!
Oh and I can't forget that it's very light weight as well. 

Would I purchase this vacuum again?
You bet I would, but I'm hoping I don't have to for awhile.
If you're in the market for a new vacuum,
I absolutely recommend the Shark Rotator 3 in 1 Lift-Away Vacuum.


1 comment: