Friday, November 20, 2015

DIY: Pumpkin Vases

When I recently posted about the DIY: Pumpkin Puree,
I told you to check back soon for another DIY post
because I felt like I was cheating reposting about the puree.
I have guilt problems, but it probably works in your favor!!!

Well folks, soon is here and I am so excited about today's post!
I'm revisiting it and doing it ALL over this year,
instead of cheating, again, and reposting a past post!

Enough talk outta me, let me show you how to make these beauties!

The Goods:
Fall Colored Flowers
Mini Pumpkins
Floral Foam
Scissors

Cut the top off your pumpkins and scoop out all the seeds/goop.
Wash out, dry and then fit your floral foam inside each pumpkin.

Start with one variety of flower and secure them in the floral foam.

Keep adding the different varieties of flowers until your vase is filled.

And it looks something like this!

Or maybe like this!

Play around with the different flowers 
until you get the look you're going for!

Each one will look a little different and that's totally ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment