Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Whiskey Wednesday: Bourbon Cherry Coke

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!
A few months ago, I started a fun new blog series - 
Whiskey Wednesday!!!

Make sure to check back each month for a new recipe!
Whiskey Wednesday will happen every first Wednesday of the month.

I'm not much of a soda drinker these days.
In fact, I really only consume it with the addition of alcohol.
But funny enough, I've been drinking soda more often recently
because I've used it in the last two Whiskey Wednesday posts!

This month, I could have simply made a Bourbon and Coke,
but wanted to take it a step further and make a Bourbon Cherry Coke.
And using grenadine you're able to adjust the cherry flavor yourself.
Let me show you how I made mine.

The Goods:
Bourbon
Coke
Maraschino Cherries
Grenadine
Ice

Pour one shot of bourbon over your ice...

Add as much grenadine as you'd like...
(I used about a teaspoon in mine)

Stir to mix the grenadine with the bourbon...

Pour in your chilled Coke until your glass is full....
I've found the mini cans (7.5 ounces) are PERFECT for this.

And finally add a few maraschino cherries and a fun straw...

Now sit back, relax and enjoy your Bourbon Cherry Coke!

No comments:

Post a Comment