Sunday, November 29, 2015

Buffalo Chicken Baked Tacos

In that post, I shared three different ways to enjoy it,
and I've done so many time since.

Recently I ran across a recipe for Baked Tacos that sounded great!
I knew almost immediately that I wanted to make some,
but that I'd incorporate the Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken too!

Not only did I previously give you three ways to use the chicken,
but today I'm sharing yet another delicious way,
so you now have FOUR different options!!!

The Goods:
Taco Shells
Shredded Cabbage
Avocado
Green Onion
Bleu Cheese
Ranch Dressing
Franks Red Hot

You can buy your taco shells...

OR you can make your own!

They're actually quite simple.
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
Microwave corn tortillas for about 10 seconds to soften.
Drape the tortillas over two bars of your oven rack.
And back for 5 to 10 minutes - until nice and crisp!

The baked shells are SO much better for you because they aren't fried in oil.

Stuff your tacos to your liking and pop them in the oven.
Bake at 425 degrees for about 10 minutes.

Add fresh avocado, a little ranch dressing and a dash of Franks.
Then devour them while attempting not to burn your mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment