Sunday, August 3, 2014

Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken - 3 Ways!!!

My friend, Stefani, is an amazing photographer,
but she's also got an eye for easy, yet delicious recipes.
When she first told me about the Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders,
I was immediacy intrigued and knew I had to try it soon!

Not long after,  I made the sliders.
I liked it.
I liked it a lot actually.
But I thought I could make it into more than JUST sliders!

So keep reading and find out how I made something awesome,
into three different things that are equally as awesome!!!

ALL Three Yummy Meals!
As seen earlier on Instagram.

Chicken and Frank's Red Hot - THAT'S IT!!!

Meal Extras

More Meal Extras!

Cook the chicken in the sauce on high
for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.

Remove chicken from sauce, 
reserve 1/2 to 3/4 cup sauce.
Shred chicken and combine with reserved sauce.

Now - the tough part!
Choosing WHICH way to enjoy the delicious
CROCK POT BUFFALO CHICKEN!!!

And  now, I will let the pictures do the talking...

Buffalo Chicken Grilled Wrap!

Buffalo Chicken Sliders!

Last but not least, Buffalo Chicken Salad!

Just blogging about these makes me want to make them all this week!
Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment