Monday, August 25, 2014

Guest Post: I Scream for Ice Cream!!!

Hey guys!
I've got a little treat for you today.

I recently posted about my Homemade Lemon Sorbet,
which I made from home grown lemons I got from my friend, Inez.
Since she has so many lemons at her disposal, 
she too made a refreshing Summer treat using them!

And are you ready for the best part???
She's here to tell you ALL about it today!

Any guesses what she made?
Keep reading and find out!!!

Hello Robyn's faithful blog readers!

My name is Inez and will be guest blogging today. 
A little about me: I'm your modern day homemaker, 
I love food, I talk a lot, and I watch lots of reality TV. 

Still with me? 
Awesome. 

A few weeks ago, I sent Robyn home with lemons and she made an amazing lemon sorbet. 
I was inspired by her blog post and knew I wanted something equally fabulous. 

So, there are some things that I always have an abundance of at home.

Complaining children.
Shows to watch on the DVR.
Dishes that need to be washed.
Lemons.
And Basil.

So I thought, hey, two birds one stone, make Lemon Basil Ice Cream.
Now head on over to my blog to read the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment