Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tortellini Pasta Salad

I'm always on the lookout for easy, yet delicious lunches.
Especially ones I can make a big batch of and eat throughout the week.
So when I ran across this recipe, I KNEW I'd be making it soon!
And as usual, I'd be modifying it just a tad.

I've always loved a good pasta salad,
but I honestly never thought to use tortellini!
And boy, was I glad I tried it.
It is so so SO good!!!

And the best part?
It's incredibly easy to make too!
Just take a look below at how easy it really is.

The Goods:
1 Family Size Cheese Tortellini Pasta
1/2 Cup Italian Dressing - store bought or homemade
About 1 Cup Turkey Pepperoni, cut into quarters
1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
1 Pint Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
1/2 Cup or so Black Olives, halved
1/2 Cup or so Green Olives, halved
3/4 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste

Cook your pasta, drain and set aside to cool.
Chop your bell pepper, olives and pepperoni.
Grate your Parmesan Cheese.
Combine EVERYTHING in one big bowl.
Mix, taste and adjust salt, pepper and dressing if needed.

And now...
DIG IN!!!

I will 100% be making this for lunches again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment