Sunday, August 17, 2014

Homemade Chewy Granola Bars: Take 2!

I've made Homemade Chewy Granola Bars before.
In fact, I've even blogged about it before!
(You can read about that here.)

Even though I've already shared a Chewy Granola Bar recipe with you,
I found another, made it recently and couldn't help but share it too!

So without saying much more,
take a look at the process to making these treats!

The Goods:
Oats
Butter
Brown Sugar
Honey
Cinnamon
Salt
Vanilla
Raisins
Sunflower Kernels
Almond Slices
Chocolate Chips
Toffee Bits
Coconut Flakes




Feel free to change up the recipe and use your favorite add-ins.
Add as many or as few if you'd like.
As you can see above, I went a little crazy and 
basically added everything but the kitchen sink to mine!

I'm always looking for different ways to make things I enjoy, 
so If you have a Chewy Granola Bar recipe you love - please send it my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment