Friday, November 27, 2015

Favorite Pies!

Happy Friday you guys!!!
I'm back today for another Friday Link Up!
This week, I'm linking up with TWO different groups.
Make sure to check them all out at the bottom of this post!

If you're anything like me,
you probably ate wayyyy too much yesterday.
And are still possible full from your feast!!
So talking about more food seems a little wrong, but oh well!

It's not Thanksgiving for my family without a few yummy pies.
so today I thought I'd share some recipes for my
FIVE FAVORITE PIES!
And yes, I've made them all at one point in time!

Dutch Apple Pie

Lemon Meringue Pie

Pecan Pie

Mini Pumpkin Pies

Turkey Pot Pie

Now for more Friday Link Up Fun, check out the blogs below!

Andrea and Erika's blogs from Friday Favorites.

April's blog from 5 on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment