Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Things I'm Lovin' Tuesday: Desert Nova The Hip Bag

This is a non-sponsored review and all opinions are 100% my own.

A few months ago I started another monthly blog series called
THINGS I'M LOVIN' TUESDAY!!!
Past post can be found:
hereherehereherehereherehereherehere AND here.
And make sure to check back every last Tuesday of the month!

Now onto what I'm lovin' this month...


One of my dear friends recently came out with a great bag!
When she first told me about it I was a little skeptical about the idea,
but after seeing it in person and feeling the quality,
I knew it was something great and I wanted one ASAP!


To start off - these bags are really cute!!!
The details are high quality and simply amazing.


While I'm not a music festival goer like my friend,
I knew I could make use of it in many different situations myself.
There are many times it's easier to not carry a bag and have a free hand.
And it's even better if you still look really cute!

I could have used it last year at Tacolandia!
I could use it while horseback riding even!!
How would YOU wear your bag???


No comments:

Post a Comment