Friday, July 1, 2016

Favorite Things To Do For 4th of July!

Happy Friday you guys!!!
I'm back today for another Friday Link Up!
This week, I'm linking up with THREE different groups.
Make sure to check them all out at the bottom of this post!

It seems my five favorites are all holiday weekend themed recently.
Last month I posted about my Five Favorite Memorial Day recipes.
And since it's now the Friday before the 4th of July, I'm posting about my
FIVE FAVORITE THINGS TO DO FOR 4TH OF JULY!

While watching fireworks seems pretty typical for 4th of July,
I'm shockingly NOT including that in my list today!
I'm still planning to go see them somewhere in Los Angeles
but wanted to talk about other fun things to do this holiday weekend!

ONE
It's been HOT in LA and I've been loving my pool.
It's forecast to be scorching this weekend,
 so you'll probably find me here at least once!

TWO
I prefer to cool off in the pool over going to the beach,
but I'll deal with the sand to see a sunset like the one above.
If you throw in a beach bonfire, I'll be there even faster!

THREE
Summer holiday long weekends and grilling just go hand in hand to me.
I have absolutely no clue what I'll be making on it just yet,
but you better believe at least one meal I make will be grilled this weekend!

FOUR
And you can't forget a festive dessert to round out your grilled meal!
I made this Fruit Pizza for my aunt's birthday AND 4th of July last year.
It's really that good and can easily be made ahead of time.

FIVE
Lastly, make a batch of seasonal cocktails like my Blackberry Whiskey Punch!
Depending on the number of people you'll be celebrating with,
the above recipe can easily be doubled or halved.

Hope you all have an amazing and safe 4th of July weekend!!!

Now for more Friday Link Up Fun, check out the blogs below!
Andrea and Erika's blogs from Friday Favorites.

April and Christina's blogs from 5 on Friday.

Karli and Amy's blogs from oh hey friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment