Friday, May 27, 2016

Favorite Memorial Day Recipes!

Happy Friday you guys!!!
I'm back today for another Friday Link Up!
This week, I'm linking up with THREE different groups.
Make sure to check them all out at the bottom of this post!

Since it's the Friday before Memorial Day,
and I'm sure lots of people will be hosting or attending BBQ's
I figured today I'd share with you guys my
FIVE FAVORITE MEMORIAL DAY FOODS!!!

Dad's Lemon Pepper Chicken
I just made this last weekend and love it just as much as I did as a child.
It's so easy and would make a great addition to any BBQ.

Homemade BBQ Sauce and Spice Rub
Maybe you're looking for more of a BBQ flavor?
Then whip up some spicy BBQ sauce or rub for some chicken or ribs!

Inez's Turkey Burgers
These turkey burger have SO much flavor!
And not only are they super easy, but can be prepped ahead of time too.


Asian Quinoa Salad
This would make an amazing side dish for any Memorial Day event.
And if there's leftovers, it can be enjoyed for a few days after!

Pizza Quinoa Bites
These would make a great appetizer.
And since they taste like pizza, kids will probably love them too!

Hope you all have an amazing and safe Memorial Day weekend!!!

Now for more Friday Link Up Fun, check out the blogs below!

Andrea and Erika's blogs from Friday Favorites.

April and Christina's blogs from 5 on Friday.

Karli and Amy's blogs from oh hey friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment