Saturday, April 26, 2014

Asian Quinoa Salad

For awhile, I have been making a Grain Greek Salad for lunches on a pretty regular basis.
Not too long ago, I decided I wanted to look for other grain salads.
I specifically set out to find quinoa recipes and quickly found one I knew I wanted to try!
Asian Quinoa Salad sounded great and I couldn't wait to make it!

The Goods:
Quinoa
Sesame Oil
Soy Sauce
Rice Vinegar
Sesame Seeds
Crushed Red Peppers
Cilantro
Ginger
Cabbage
Red Bell Pepper
Cucumber
Shredded Carrots
Edamame

Make the dressing, chop the veggies and cook the quinoa.
Then combine in one bowl and mix it all together.
Refrigerate at least a few hours before serving.

I made this salad for lunches one week,
and it was SO good that I decided I needed to blog about it.
So I made it for a second week in a row in order to document the process.

It's so simple and so tasty!
I can't wait to make it again to be honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment