Saturday, May 3, 2014

Elina and Robyn Make...Ground Beef!!!

 I don't write about beef on this blog a lot.
And that's mostly because I tend to not really eat beef.

No hamburgers, no steaks, no pot roasts.
Not for the last 18 or so years a least.

Until the last year...

In 2013 I decided if I'd try some beef from time to time.
I'm a pretty big foodie and excluding beef, excludes A LOT.

So what I've learned is that I like beef if it's really tender and just melts in your mouth.
I feel in love with burnt ends at Jack Stack in Kansas City last summer.
And I couldn't get enough of of my friend's short ribs at my 30th birthday.

Recently I was invited over to Elina's for dinner 
and they were planning on making their own ground beef.
How could I not give that a try?
And why not help too??


We used chuck beef and a KitchenAid Meat Grinder.
It was SO easy.
Couldn't have been any easier.
And I will say that it was quite tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment