Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Why HELLO New Garden!!!

It's been MONTHS since I mentioned anything about my garden.
Way too long if you ask me, but I have reasons.

Why's that you ask?
Well - simply because there hasn't been much of a garden sadly.

But I'm happy to say that changed recently!!!

I made a trip to Home Depot recently and came home with lots of goodies.

Flowers, Herbs, a Jalapeno plant and soil to be exact!
And after purchasing, I spent TWO HOURS getting everything planted and cleaned up.

So without saying anything more,
I'm happy to share the newly updated balcony garden!

NEW Corner Plant Stand!!!
This year - I decided to use individual pots for my fresh herbs!
I have Oregano, Sage, Lemon Thyme, Flat Leaf Parsley, Rosemary and Basil!

And the Jalapeno Plant!!

NEW Window box liners (thanks Mom and Dad!!) and flower!
I'm loving watching these change from day to day.

Some pink geraniums in the hanging planters.

And some marigolds!

Check back soon for updates and maybe even some new additions!
Any suggestions???



No comments:

Post a Comment