Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Decorations

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you probably know by now that I love to decorate!
I really get into the seasons and am always looking forward to the next holiday.
You can read about some of my past decorations here, here and here!!

Now, let's talk about my Spring Decorations!

For me - Spring and Easter have always gone hand in hand.
In fact, most of my decorations are Easter related!
And this year, I added a NEW Spring Wreath to the mix.
You can read about all about that here.

Take a look below at the fun Spring decorations around my place!




I know it's probably a little late to use any of these ideas at your place this year,
but keep them in mind for NEXT year and get started on your DIY projects now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment