Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Bubble Bath Review: Mayfair SeaLily Jasmine

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased my own Bubble Bath.

I can't believe it's already the third week of May!
Where has this year gone???
Time sure is flying that's for sure.

I've mentioned a few times before that since starting these reviews,
I always seem to have my eyes peeled for new bubble bath to try.


Of course I have to have some light reading and a beverage in case I get parched.


Just like most bubble baths I've reviewed, 
simply pour a good amount under running water.

Grab your magazine...

And then sit back, relax and enjoy your bubble bath!!!

I absolutely loved this bubble bath and will be a repeat buy for sure!
The scent was amazing, the amount of bubbles it produced was great,
and don't even get me stared on the adorable glass bottle it came in!

No comments:

Post a Comment