Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Things I'm Lovin' Tuesday: Patagonia Capilene® Lightweight Crew

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased my own UPF shirt.

Last year I started a monthly blog series called
THINGS I'M LOVIN' TUESDAY!!!
Past post can be found:
herehereherehereherehereherehereherehere and here!
And make sure to check back every last Tuesday of the month!

Now onto what I'm lovin' this month...

Being a natural redhead, I also have quite fair skin.
I've been very careful about applying sunscreen my entire life,
but sadly I've still had a few skin cancer scares!

Over the July 4th holiday, I went on a long hike with very little shade.
Before going on that hike though, I hit up Adventure 16
and left the store with a Patagonia UPF long sleeve shirt.


Yes, long sleeves in the heat of Summer sounded terrible,
but it's made from super lightweight material
 and I wanted all the protection I could get!

I wore the shirt the very next day on an 8 mile hike,
and not only did I not get sunburned at all,
but the shirt actually seemed to cool me down too!!!


If you get sunburned easily too, 
I HIGHLY recommend this shirt!
I love it so much I'd totally buy a second one.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete