Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Things I'm Lovin' Tuesday: Converse Shoreline Sneakers

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased or received as a gift my own shoes.

A few months ago I started another monthly blog series called
THINGS I'M LOVIN' TUESDAY!!!
If you missed the first few, you can find them:
hereherehereherehere, here and here;
and make sure to check back every last Tuesday of the month!

Now onto what I'm lovin' this month...

I've been a fan of Converse Chuck Taylors for many years.
Always the low top verson for me peronally.
I've had many colors over time too -
black, red, gray and now white.

But not just the regural low top white.
Nope, I decide to swith it up a lil.
Last Fall I was doing a lil shopping and ordered

And man, oh man, oh man...


I LOVED these shoes from first time I tried them on.
They were like the regural Chuck Taylors
ONLY BETTER!!!!
 They slip on and are a lil more feminine.

Now if you doubt  my love for these shoes,
here's are a few photos of me wearing them!!!





They are super cute with jeans - cuffed and uncuffed,
but I can't wait to wear them with shorts this Spring and Summer!
And for those of you wondering if I wear them without socks,
no I do not - I wear super tiny almost non-exsistant nude socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment