Monday, February 29, 2016

Influenster Cheers To You VoxBox Reviews!

What's Influenster?
Influenster is a community of trendsetters, social media aficionados and educated consumers who like to give their honest opinions of products and experiences. 
For more info - go here!

What's a VoxBox?
VoxBoxes are boxes filled with complimentary goodies from your favorite brands!
Again, for more info - go here!

And more importantly how do YOU get one?!?
Select Infuenster users receive FREE themed products based on information provided, social media activity, demographics, badge activity, and sometimes just plain ol' luck.
Once again, for more info - go here!




Keep reading and see what I got to review in my most recent VOXBOX!!!

Suave Professionals Coconut Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

When I saw Coconut Milk I was sold immediately!
I'm pretty much a fan of ANYTHING with coconut in it,
so I was quite excited to give this shampoo and condition a try.
And not surprisingly, I ended up really liking it!

Dr. Teal's Lavender Epson Salt

These definitely helped my sore muscles,
but I think my favorite part was the scent!
The lavender made it so easy to just soak and relax.
Check back in March for a detailed review post on these!

Hormel Chicken Taco Meat

I'm really picky about the quality of meat I eat,
especially when it comes to precooked meat,
but I was pleasantly surprised and really enjoyed this!
For a more detailed review, check out this post

Simply Sprouted Way Better Snacks 
Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips

To be honest, I didn't have high hopes for these chips.
But I was pleasantly surprised when I took the first bite,
because man oh man were they DELICIOUS!!!!
They reminded me of a healthy version of a Cool Ranch Dorito. 


I hope you enjoyed reading my reviews!

As a reminder, I was given everything free to try, 
but every opinion is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment