Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Bubble Bath Review: Deep Steep Bubble Bath

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased my own Bubble Bath.

Hello Wednesday!
So excited that the week is half over,
but also about the bubble bath I'm sharing today!

I'm usually one to shop with my eyes
and get drawn to things by the way they look.
And that's exactly what happened when I saw this bubble bath!

The packaging was simple, but pretty neat,
and I was excited about the Passion Fruit Guava scent,
so of course it made it into my cart to review!



You better believe I've have something to drink and something to read.
It's not a bubble bath for me without both of those things!

Just like most bubble bath, 
simply squeeze under running water.

And this one produced a TON of bubbles!

Not only did the amount of bubbles impress me,
but the passion fruit guava sent was amazing.
I will 100% be buying this bubble bath again,
and if you're a bubble bath fan you should too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment