Saturday, February 13, 2016

White Chocolate Pretzel Blondies

A few months ago I ran across this recipe while doing some blog reading.
My mouth immediately started watering and I knew I had to make them.
I've made blondies before and couldn't wait to make this version.

I keep a pretty stocked pantry and I actually had everything I needed already!
I think that was the Universe's way of telling me to make them right away.
And man oh man, I'm glad I didn't wait too long because they are SO good!

Enough talking outta me, let me show you how they're made.

The Goods:
All-Purpose Flour
Sea Salt
Baking Soda
Butter
Brown Sugar
Sugar
Eggs
Vanilla Extract
White Chocolate Chips
Mini Pretzel Twists

Measure out and prepare all your goods.

Mix melted butter and both sugars and beat until combined.
Add your two eggs and mix again until incorporated.
Add your flour mixture and beat once again.
Lastly mix in your white chocolate and chopped pretzels.

Spread mixture out evenly in a greased 9 X 13 baking dish.

Arrange whole pretzels on top, pressing down just slightly.

Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, 
until blondie are golden brown.

Cool in pan completely and then cut into squares,
with one mini pretzel in each individual blondie.

White Chocolate and Pretzel Blondies
(Insipired by The Pioneer Woman)

2 1/8 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
12 Tablespoons Butter, Melted and Cooled
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Eggs
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Chopped Pretzels
30 to 35 Mini Pretzel Twists 
  1. In a medium bowl, whisk together your flour, salt and baking soda, then set aside.
  2. In stand mixer of large mixing bowl, mix melted butter and both sugars and beat until combined.
  3. Add your two eggs and mix again until incorporated.
  4. Add your flour mixture and beat once again.
  5. Lastly mix in your white chocolate and chopped pretzels.
  6. Spread mixture out evenly in a greased 9 X 13 baking dish.
  7. Arrange whole pretzels on top, pressing down just slightly.
  8. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, until blondies are golden brown.
  9. Cool in pan completely and then cut into squares, with one mini pretzel in each individual blondie.



No comments:

Post a Comment