Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Things I'm Loving Tuesday: Nike Flex Experience Run 4

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased or received as a gift my own shoes.

A few months ago I started another monthly blog series called
THINGS I'M LOVIN' TUESDAY!!!
If you missed the first few, you can find them herehereherehere and here!
and make sure to check back every last Tuesday of the month!

Now onto what I'm lovin' this month...

A few months ago I posted the below picture on my Instagram.


I had just purchased new running shoes,
AND run further than I'd ever run before.
I quickly fell in love with the shoes
and have run over 200 miles in those babies.

Soooo it was time, past time really, for new ones.
And since I loved them so very much,
I asked for a new pair of the exact shoes for Christmas,
only this time in a different color combination.


If you're in the market for some new running shoes,
I highly recommend the Nike Flex Experience Run 4.
Like I said, I'm already on my second pair this year.
And I bet my next pair will be the same kind as well.


1 comment:

  1. Reports show that these electronic cigarettes are safer and the healthier alternative for traditional smoking. Although the cigarette device looks like a real cigarette and tastes like the real thing Marlboro Cigarettes, and provides the same nicotine level just like the real cigarette but it doesn't have any cancer causing toxins that goes with it Cigarette Tobacco For Sale. Electronic cigarette is only releasing a small amount of vapor and nicotine. No fire, ashes or tar is present when using it. This is a great way of helping smokers to quit smoking and try to slowly lower their nicotine intake. Cartridge for electronic cigarette is specially created to have different levels of nicotine content for that purpose Tobacco Store.

    ReplyDelete