This recipe is almost exactly like my Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies,
except instead of using Red Velvet cake mix, I used Devil's Food cake mix
and came up with another delicious and super simple cookie.
These cookies are so simple to make,
you just have to have a little patience for the dough to chill,
but after that you'll have some yummy cookies to devour.
Let me show ya how simple they really are!
In a large bowl...
cream the cream cheese,
add the butter and cream that too,
then add the egg and mix well,
add the vanilla and mix again,
and FINALLY add the cake mix
and combine until fully incorporated.
Portion out mix and roll into balls of dough.
Roll each ball in powdered sugar and place on a baking sheet,
leaving enough room for each cookie to expand.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
Once cooled, dust (or really COVER) with more powdered sugar.
Take a bite and let the chocolate just melt in your mouth.
Sinful Devil's Food Cookies
1 Box Devil's Food Cake Mix
1 (8oz.) Block Cream Cheese - Room Temp
1/2 Cup Butter - Room Temp
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla until combined.
- Add cake mix and mix until fully incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll chilled batter into tablespoon sized balls.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar and place about two inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack and then dust with more powdered sugar.