Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Bubble Bath Review: Aveeno Stress Relief Foaming Bath

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased my own Bubble Bath.

Happy Hump Day!!!
I love Wednesdays because the work week is half over,
but I love every third Wednesday of the month even more,
because that means another Bubble Bath Review post!!!

I knew I had to buy and try it for a few reasons!
One being it said Stress Relief and I can always use that,


Bubble Bath Essentials:
Reading material and a yummy beverage!


Just like most bubble bath, 
simply squeeze under running water.

Mmmmm bubbles!!!!

And mmmm beer!!!

This bubble bath was actually one of my favorites!
It had a nice, very light scent
and it produced a decent amount of bubbles.
I'd for sure buy it again!

If you missed them, make sure to check out past bubble bath reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment