Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Things I'm Lovin' Tuesday: Suave Coconut Milk Infusion

This is an Influenster sponsored review.
I was given the Suave Coconut Milk Infusion free to try, but every opinion is 100% my own!

Last Summer I started another monthly blog series called
THINGS I'M LOVIN' TUESDAY!!!
If you missed the first few, you can find them:
herehereherehereherehere and here;
and make sure to check back every last Tuesday of the month!

Now onto what I'm lovin' this month...

In this post, I briefly shared my thoughts and reviewed
Suave Professionals Coconut Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.
And I was such a fan of it after the first use,
that I decided to share my love for it with you guys!!!


I'll be honest and was a little hesitant at first.
I was thrilled by the coconut milk, 
but I'm a little bit of a hair product snob,
and wasn't expecting much from Suave.

Well let me just say - lesson learned!
I am no longer anti-Suave 
and it has a lot to do with these products.
They made me a believer in inexpensive hair care!!!

I love the way the shampoo lathers,
I love the way my hair looks after it's air dried,
I love that if/when I re-buy it I won't be breaking the bank,
But most of all - I really really really like the scent!!!

The coconut milk gives the shampoo and conditioner an amazing smell.
It's not too strong or overpowering, but surprisingly it sticks around for hours!
I typically wash my hair at night and when I woke up the next morning after using these,
I WAS STILL SMELLING THE COCONUT!

If you're looking for a new shampoo and conditioner to try,
I highly recommend you give these two a try.
I can't speak on their long-term use because I've only used them a few times,
but so far I've really loved what they've done to my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment