Monday, March 14, 2016

Mini No Bake Cheescakes!

Growing up, my mom let us pick what kind of cake we wanted each birthday.
I remember both my brother and dad requesting her cheesecake almost every year.
This cheesecake wasn't a typical cheesecake, but instead more of a cheese pie.
And the best part is that it's not even baked, so that makes things even easier!

While brainstorming dessert ideas to make and share on the blog,
I remembered this cheesecake and how delicious it was,
so I decided to make it myself, but put my own little spin on it!
Instead of making one big no bake cheesecake, I made eight mini ones.

Making cheesecake can be a little intimidating,
but like I already said - this isn't your typical cheesecake
and you don't even have to put it in the oven!!!
Now let me show you how to make these babies.

The Goods:
Mini Graham Cracker Crusts
Cream Cheese Block
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Lemon Juice
Vanilla Extract
Cherry Pie Topping

In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft and fluffy.

Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix well.

Now add your lemon juice...

And vanilla extract, then mix once again.

Pour the cheesecake mixture into the mini graham cracker crusts.

Chill in refrigerator at least three hours, until cheesecake is set.


It's delicious as a plain cheesecake...

But I personally prefer it with some cherry pie topping!

Mini No Bake Cheesecake

8 Mini Graham Cracker Crusts
8 Ounce Cream Cheese Block
14 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/3 Cup Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Can Cherry Pie Topping

  1. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
  2. Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
  3. Now add the lemon juice and vanilla extract, then mix once again.
  4. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the mini graham cracker crusts.
  5. Chill in refrigerator at least three hours, until cheesecake is set.
  6. Eat either plain or with some kind of yummy topping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment