Saturday, March 12, 2016

DIY: Pom Pom Cone Cards

If you've followed my blog for any time,
you're probably already aware I make my own cards.
Proof can be found here, here and here.
And I'm always on the lookout for new card ideas.

While waiting in line to check out at a store recently,
I saw a gift bag out of the corner of my eye,
and immediately knew I wanted to use the idea,
to turn it into a bunch of different greeting cards.

So not too long after seeing the gift bag,
I went to Michael's to purchase some pom poms,
and got to work on creating my cards.
Let me show you how simple they are to make!

The Goods:
Pre-folded Cards or Card stock
Pom-Poms (I used two different sizes)
Textured Beige Scrapbook Paper
Hot Glue Gun
Hot Glue Sticks

Cut a bunch of isosceles triangles out of the beige paper.
I cut two different sizes because I had plans to use two sized pom-poms. 

Using your glue gun, secure the cones to the paper however you desire.

Next continue by adding three (or more) pom-poms to create your ice cream cones.

And that is it folks!

Super easy, yet super cute card for someone special's birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment