Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Bubble Bath Review: Dr. Teal's Epson Salt

This is an Influenster sponsored review.
I was given the Dr. Teal's Epson Salt free to try, but every opinion is 100% my own.

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllo Wednesday!
It's time for another bubble bath review and I'm so excited about this one.
It's not about your typical bubble bath, but instead Epson Salt for the bath!

I've used Epson Salt in the past many times,
so I was really excited to try this and share my thoughts with you.

As mentioned above, I received these from Influenster in return for a review.
I was really thrilled about the lavender scent and couldn't wait to use them.
In fact, it was my first VoxBox item to be used for review!

Dr. Teal's Lavender Epson Salt

The size of the bag was perfect for one bath!
I really liked the ease of not having to measure out the salt,
like I've had to do with other Epson Salt I've used in the past.

Of course I have something to drink and read while I soak!


Pour the entire bag of Epson Salt under warn, running water.

Sit back, relax and let the Epson Salt start to absorb into your skin.

And don't forget to set a timer so you don't soak too long!

So are you wondering what I thought?
I LOVED the Dr. Teal's Lavender Epson Salt
and will most likely be buying more soon.

They definitely helped my sore muscles,
but I think my favorite part was the scent!
The lavender made it so easy to just soak and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment