Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holiday Cards

I know I don't normally post much about the "More" part of my blog, but I thought NOW would be the perfect time! 

I think I've mentioned it before, but I pretty much make ALL of my cards. I honestly cannot remember the last time I paid for one. That's not to say mine are cheaper, it's just something I enjoy doing.

Even thought it's something I like to do, and I THINK people like to recieve them, I was a little stressed about getting everything done this holiday season. Making homemade cards were the last thing on my list sadly...

Less than a week before Christmas I had a list of 10 cards I needed to make and hadn't started on ANY! I figured I'd pick the most important ones and make those, and move onto more if I had time.

Well...one night I got super motivated, sat down in front of the tv and went to town making those cards! I got eight out of the ten made that night and I was very happy with the work I'd done too.  I finished the next two the following day.

Now that I've gone on and on and probably bored you...here's a look at the finished products!






No comments:

Post a Comment